Dragonframe is a next generation image capture system for stop motion animation. New features include a visual timeline editor, integrated lip-sync, advanced DMX lighting, motion control and much more. Animation features include onionskin, step-to-live, and transparency overlays.
What do you need to know about free software?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.
* New camera support: Panasonic GH5
* New camera support: Sony A7R III
* New camera support: Nikon D850
* Fixed portrait mode layer sizing issues
* Added TEST SHOT shortcut to ARC, DMX workspaces
* Fixed audio phonetic/dialog editing issues
* Fixed backlash compensation handling
* Live view server now includes orientation
* Fixed DMX power-down not sending lights all the way to zero
* Improved Blackmagic connectivity with Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0
* Numerous stability improvements