Draft Control is revolutionizing the way writers write. Save every version, track every change, and unleash your writing productivity.
Draft Control works alongside your word processor and automatically tracks changes over time. Every change is searchable, archived, and easy to restore. To start, simply drag a document into Draft Control. Draft Control will do the rest.
Draft Control automatically:
- Tracks changes to your documents each time they are saved in your word processor of choice.
- Keeps a pristine backup of each version of your document.
- Backs up to iCloud seamlessly.
What you can do with Draft Control:
- Search for changes between document versions.
- Visualize what text was changed in each version.
- Compare any two versions of a document.
- Access and restore text from any previous version.
What Draft Control will not do:
- Clutter up your document with Track Changes, notes, or edits.
- Move or edit your document. You stay in control.
- Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Pages (.pages)
- LibreOffice, OpenOffice (.odt)
- Scrivener (.scriv)
- Mellel (.mellel)
- Markdown (.md)
- Rich Text (.rtf)
- All plain text formats (.txt, .tex, .html, .fountain, etc.)
Track one document at a time for free, or purchase to track as many documents as you want.
What's new in version 1.1.1
- Added support for Mellel.
- Fixed issue where some new users see "loading" forever upon importing their first document.
ReleaseAugust 17, 2014
Date AddedAugust 17, 2014
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9