Downtime Manager is a companion app for the 5th edition of the Greatest Role-playing Game on Earth!
We created it basically for ourselves but then realized that other DMs and players might like it as well!
This is out (very) first release and would very much like to hear your feedback!
How does it work?
1. Game session ends and the date for the next one is set.
2. The DM sets the length of downtime till the next session.
3. The DM selects the available activities for the party.
4. Players select and play activities or minigames, get rewards, stay in character.
5. Next gaming session comes! Jump right into the game.
- create party
- invite party members
- create downtime session
- approve downtime activities selected by players
- chat with your players
- enter your character (manually)
- choose downtime activity
- monitor downtime progress
- get downtime reward
- play minigame (traffic jam, dice, very-very basic arena fight)
- party chat
Were playing D&D since 1994. Were ancient. We can still remember our university years, having one or two gaming sessions every week, talking about the party all the time, keeping the dice bag and the character sheet with us just in case. Now were past 40, we can only play four, probably five times a year, spending a weekend with the next mind-bending adventure of our Evil DM.
On the roadmap:
- integration with 3rd party character creators
- customizable downtime sessions: which activities are allowed, etc.
- evolved arena: your actual character, multiple monsters, multiplayer, pvp
- + whatever YOU tell us to do! Join our Discord Channel!