Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your double bass
Designed and tested by professional musicians
Two modes: Tuner & Pitchfork
Perfect both for professionals and amateurs
Master Double Bass Tuner (contrabass) is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your double bass quickly. The application includes sets of tunes:
- double bass, standard,
- double bass, 5 strings [+C1],
- double bass, 5 strings [+B0(H0)].
The algorithm has been adapted to recognize sounds of double bass most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound on the single string few times.
The application has two modes: pitchfork and tuner.
You can use pitchfork to tune your contrabass in our application just play double bass sound of each string and check if the strings of your double bass are tuned properly. You can also play all sounds automatically (from lowest to highest string) and during recording tune strings of your double bass.
If you need any help with tuning your guitar, turn on the auto tuner. The application will recognize the sound played by you and help you tune each string.
- recordings of real sounds of double bass,
- pitchfork & tuner mode,
- the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
- the ability to set the frequency of sound "a" (concert pitch) in Hz
- the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.