" My poor baby has been diagnosed with Pancreatitis. He was in the hospital for 13 days. 24 hour IVs. Did not eat for several days. Took 2 blood and urine samples and they were sent in, after the 2nd set of tests, they told me that he does not have diabetes. Then he had a 2nd test and they told me he has diabetes. That day, without knowing about the blood and urine test, he was eating some apples. So I dont know if that caused his high sugar level, i don't know what to do now.. "
It is often that we can see similar stories here and there, diabetic dogs if not treated on time can develop complications which can result in the death of our beloved dog. We tend to treat our dog as our best friend and it is hard for us to see them suffer..
- you've been looking for a solution to your dog diabetes and knowledge about how to heal your dog
- your favorite dog just doesn't eat the right food or overeats and you don't know what to feed him with
- you have been looking for information about how to inject insulin
- you have been looking for information about how to take blood and urine samples
- you have been looking for the right information about diet and exercise for your favorite doggo
THEN your search is over!
We have come up with a set of videos that explain thoroughly the situation of dog diabetes and all the surrounding issues, this means that the recovery of your dog would be guaranteed!
The problem with other apps on the market is that they give partial solutions, some include BG trackers while others some charts and surveys. Our product solves the partial solutions problem!
Thats because our app has instructional videos which cover most of the "ground", this means that you can learn what is the most appropriate treatment for your favorite dog right now. Never let your favorite doggo fall into a diabetes situation again!
Our instructional app includes the following themes:
- Canine diabetes and the different forms of them
- Signs of diabetes
- Common complications
- How to start treatment
- Treatment methods
- Assessments of treatments
- Insulin injections
- In-Home testing procedures
- Various problems that can be met when regulating your dog
- Ketoacidosis and other emergencies and how to deal with them
If you want to see your dog recovering from diabetes and you are looking for up to date information you are invited to download our application and dive in...
V-Act Doggo DiaAid
By controlling the present we fashion the future!