The Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL) is a 1-10 scale to determine how mature your manufacturing processes are for meeting levels of quantity and quality. MRLs were developed by the Department of Defense, and is considered to be an industry best practice. Docent is a tool to assist you in producing an evidence-based assessment to determine your Manufacturing Readiness Level.
- Open Source
- Easy to Use
- Can upload images to add evidence
- Track multiple assessments with User Dashboard
- Assessment Dashboard allows you to track progress of subthread completion
- Add Team Members to your assessment and keep all the information in one place
- Use the Version Control feature to easily look back on past answers to questions
Docent was developed in partnership with MxD with financial support and expertise from the Air Force Research Lab and Defense-wide Manufacturing Science & Technology (DMS&T) Program.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.