DiscretePath is a user-friendly and accessible software for drawing, visualizing, and analyzing networks (graphs). It is developed with the philosophy that graph layouts have to be clean and the analyses transparent and straightforward.
What's new in version 2.0.9
- A cluster algorithm based on 'Random walk' is added. This clustering algorithm provides an additional tool to identify clusters of vertices in a graph. Palette window -> tab 'Calculate' -> Section 'Graph clustering'.
- In the 'Info' tab, the vertices and edges can always be selected (even if they are shown as a result of a calculation).
- Drawing a graph and organizing the graph into groups and clusters has been further optimized: in the past some drawing combinations were not possible.
- In a 'random walk' without a 'predefined' end point, the weight of the edges can be included in the calculations.
- The random walk algorithm has been improved (better coverage of the graph).
ReleaseSeptember 2, 2021
Date AddedAugust 9, 2021
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP