The Peer Gynt app is a perfect introduction to classical for children aged 4 and above. Explore Edvard Griegs orchestral work with ingenuity through interactive musical games. Children will enjoy the poetry from the Scandinavian folklore, a world full of trolls, fairies, mysterious forests and kingdoms.
Children can both enjoy this app alone or with a parent. This musical app proposes several musical edutainment games, music tracks from Peer Gynt and pedagogical contents. Discover how the instruments sound like and play with sounds!
This app includes 4 games:
- a visual and a musical memory with 3 difficulty levels.
- a Give my instrument back game to discover the sound of the musical instruments.
- a conductor game to focus on the different sounds while listening to the famous In The Hall of The Montain King.
Peer Gynt aims to develop imagination and delights parents and grand-parents!
Now available on Apple.
- 3 main sections: games, the music from Peer Gynt with its interactive disc, pedagogical and cultural contents (instruments, Henrik Ibsens life, Edvard Griegs life, Scandinavian folklore).
- 4 different games to discover the music from Peer Gynt and musical instruments (memory games, Give my instrument back, conductor game).
- 8 different pieces from Peer Gynt in incredible folk arrangements (including Solveigs Song, In The Hall of The Montain King, Anitras Dance).
- Oniric and magnificent pictures.