Discipleshift is an app designed to accompany a series of in-person discipleship classes that helps each of us realize how to influence others for eternity. Our mission is to make disciples who then make disciples. When Jesus ascended to Heaven, He said to all of His disciples that were gathered on the mountain: "Go, and make disciples of all nations." (Matthew 28:19) This is not only something we can do, but it was the very last thing He asked of all His followers. Every person can and should make disciples. Whether you are just beginning to follow Jesus yourself, or youve been learning how to do so for years, Discipleshift is for everyone.
DiscipleSHIFT helps us create a change from within. The app helps us shift our own thoughts, actions, words, and entire lives to become a disciple who both follows someone and then leads another. When we apply the lessons from Discipleshift within ourselves, we also create a larger, corporate shift as others do the same. Together, using Discipleshift, we can completely shift the atmosphere and trajectories of entire families, small groups, churches, organizations, nations and the world.
During the in-person, discussion based lessons, youll be able to use the Class Notes to follow along, fill in the blanks, take your own personal notes, and then email them to yourself for your personal reference. Throughout the week, youll be able to continue learning with the self-reflection questions, accountability partner questions and the Explore More section with links to other resources on that weeks topic.
In addition to the classes, youll be able to:
- Follow a simple Bible reading plan that tracks your progress through Daily Reading
- Listen to Christian music anywhere at anytime on Worship 24/7
- Watch and listen to sermons about Discipleship at your convenience on Messages
- Hear what others are saying about the Discipleshift on the Reviews section
- Take a photo of yourself to share on social media to help share Discipleshift with others
- Contact Us via email with any questions, thoughts, and testimonies