Digital Farm Manager helps agronomists and farmers collaborate on farming decisions by making field data accessible and easy to collect. By connecting to the agX Platform, standardized field data is available offline and can be shared with other users and applications.
* Scout crops for pest pressures and easily record and collect observation photos
* Create and share recommendation from the field
* Generate PDF reports and share via email or text
* Soil sample using a grid, zones, or previous soil sampling points
* View fertilizer and nutrient recommendations
* Send recommendations wirelessly using Raven Slingshot
* Export data as a shapefile
* Receive rainfall estimates updated to the hour for each field
* Drive or draw new field boundaries
* Store and share data securely via the agX Platform
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH DIGITAL FARM MANAGER PREMIUM! Digital Farm Manager Premium unlocks advanced features:
* Advanced Fertilizer Recommendation Editor Edit variable rate recommendations by total product or cost
* Product Labels/SDS View up to date product information, labels, SDS and store for offline use
* Variety Tech Sheets View and share variety traits/information and store for offline use
* Premium Reports Beautiful PDF reports that cover your Scouting and Recommendation communication needs
* Recents Search A tool to increase efficiency in recommendation creation by sourcing previous activities
* $49.99 Monthly, $499.99 Annually
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Digital Farm Manager Premium subscription prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.