X

Digit Conquer for Android

By RayTron Lab Free

Developer's Description

Digit Conquer is an amazing math game that will make your eyes and fingers glued to the screen.

It's a very simple game, where you have blocks falling from the top of the screen into the bottom where they collect in a pile. Each block has a number and you need to select a combination of numbers whose sum is a given Target(Top of the screen ,in front of the balloons)..

You have 100 Levels to finish:

50 are score based: given a period of time you need to reach the score target. And the others are survival levels, where no score is required, You just need to survive during a blocks bombing.

Thats not all!

You have 3 types of boosters in the Game:

*Bomb: If you need to get rid of some blocks, use the bomb.

*Time: you are running out of time and you did not reach the required score yet, extend the time by using this bonus.

*Hint: Its hard to find the answer and you do not want to lose time. Or the blocks are almost reaching the limit... Use this power-up, it can help you save time and even save your life.

We have also two unpredictable Power-Ups: Gift and Skull.

They are unpredictable, because they have a random behavior. They can extend time, give you hint, destroy some blocks as well as reduce play time or drop a big amount of blocks at once.

If you click on the gift icon, you have 75% chance of getting help. On the other hand if you click on the skull icon, you have only 25% chance of getting help.

You need to use the skull 15 times at least to unlock level 100!

Besides the 100 Levels, you have the King mode. Play endlessly to break your high score.

Also you have Game Missions, daily booster spin wheel, challenges and surprises as you advance in the game.

Get this game Now!

Pimp Your Brain!

Challenge Your Friends and Have Fun!

Please have a quick look at :

www.digitconquer.com/demo

About:

1) Sound effects

Glass bell : Level up sound: http://opengameart.org/content/level-up-sound-effects

Bubble :https://www.freesound.org/people/Glaneur%20de%20sons/sounds/104943/

BubbleLight : https://www.freesound.org/people/Glaneur%20de%20sons/sounds/104945/

Plop :https://www.freesound.org/people/pacomav/sounds/273792/

Rain https://www.freesound.org/people/lennyboy/sounds/244053/

Thunder http://freesound.org/people/OneSoundToRuleThemAll/sounds/238795/

Magical: http://www.freesound.org/people/jobro/sounds/198808/

Magical02: http://www.freesound.org/people/renatalmar/sounds/264981/

BubbleButton: http://www.freesound.org/people/Godowan/sounds/235264/

Win: https://www.freesound.org/people/rhodesmas/sounds/320653/

2)Font:

LilitaOne : http://www.1001fonts.com/lilita-one-font.html

Full Specifications

What's new in version 1.4

General

Release November 10, 2019
Date Added November 10, 2019
Version 1.4

Operating Systems

Operating Systems Android
Additional Requirements Requires Android 4.4 and up

Popularity

Total Downloads 0
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Apps

Words With Friends 2 - Word Game

Free
Words With Friends 2 - Word Game

Classic Words Solo

Free
Classic Words Solo

Plague Inc.

Free
Plague Inc.

Bejeweled Blitz

Free
Bejeweled Blitz

Get the best price on everything

Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.