Medical imaging is the technique and process of creating visual representations of the interior of a body for clinical analysis and medical intervention, as well as visual representation of the function of some organs or tissues (physiology). Medical imaging seeks to reveal internal structures hidden by the skin and bones, as well as to diagnose and treat disease. Medical imaging also establishes a database of normal anatomy and physiology to make it possible to identify abnormalities. Although imaging of removed organs and tissues can be performed for medical reasons, such procedures are usually considered part of pathology instead of medical imaging.
As a discipline and in its widest sense, it is part of biological imaging and incorporates radiology which uses the imaging technologies of X-ray radiography, magnetic resonance imaging, medical ultrasonography or ultrasound, endoscopy, elastography, tactile imaging, thermography, medical photography and nuclear medicine functional imaging techniques as positron emission tomography (PET) and Single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT).
The learning & understanding process never been so easy like with our 5 study modes embedded in this app.
- Select your favorite flashcards and study notes and Flag for review the most difficult.
- Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving.
- Add your own study notes and cards and save them in the app.
- Edit, update or replace any flashcard you deem necessary.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- This app allows you to sort the flashcards by favorite, flagged for review, own flashcards, wrong responded quizzes, non-studied flashcards.
- Search and sort by topic or keyword the existing flashcards.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Enjoy five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode, slideshow mode and random mode).
- Get the most advanced data analytics features that analyses your study session by study mode, scores, time spentetc.
- Get the most Update Graphics (pie charts, bar charts, line charts) and all the statistics about your studies.
- Share the content of this app with your colleagues.
- Exam taking practical tips and tricks that will help you succeed your exam and get outstanding scores.
Don't Study Harder, Study SMARTER!
Introducing The mobile learning apps
Anyone Can Use To Get Better Grades In
Less Time And With Less Effort - Guaranteed!