You do not need to own any Telcare products in order to enjoy this app :)
* Highest overall rated Diabetes App in the world AND ITS FREE!
* Featured in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and a dozen Diabetes Blogs
* CTIA 1st Place Award-Mobile Health Application
FOR TELCARE AND NON-TELCARE BGM USERS
Diabetes Pal helps track, analyze, and share blood glucose, medication, and food data manually AND automatically.
All data is synchronized and viewable at https://mytelcare.com for FREE.
With this app in hand, you or your loved ones can view every reading youve taken with the Telcare BGM or manually entered.
- Automatic and manual data entry options
- Auto-syncs with MyTelcare.com, which automatically receives data sent from the cellular-enabled Telcare BGM
- Printable reports
- Create, track, and achieve goals
- Beautiful, landscape, zoom-friendly charts and graphs
- Store BG, Food, Medication and Notes
- Offline and online modes
Diabetes Pal enables you to track your progress in real time. With the Telcare BGM, the app will automatically receive your blood glucose readings. Manual entry modes allow blood glucose storage for non-Telcare BGM users, too!
Manually enter logs of blood glucose, medication, or food in just a few seconds using our optimized Add Log interface.
You can even attach a note to your entries. With a dedicated Today section, you can view your real-time progress toward testing goals and most recent readings with the tap of a finger.
The built in logbook is updated with a single tap to display all of your BG readings from your Telcare BGM, as well as manual blood glucose, medication, and food entries.
With this instant gratification also comes the ability to see automatically generated graphs of your trends over the period of time of your choice. This includes BG averages over time, averages based on meal tags, and breakdowns of your highs and lows.
When youre ready, you can choose to send a mail report in PDF form to a doctor, caretaker, or loved one right from the apps home screen.
The best part: it's completely free.
This app syncs via SSL with a secured web server. All protected personal data are stored on a secured, encrypted separate volume in a database behind a firewall.