This app is design for use with the Descent 2nd edition:Journeys in the Dark board game. This app will help keep track of the overlord's and heroes' progress during a campaign. After a skirmish, the host can input the gold, experience, items, and skills accrued by the heroes and overlord.
This app is perfect for you if you have multiple campaigns running at a time, or when you just want to make sure that a player isn't sneaking an extra skill or two into their play area.
- Summary page for quick reference to all player's skills and inventory
- Quest Log page to keep track of which quest were played, and who won
- Score board for quick reference to who is currently winning
- Add skills and items with a few button presses, no typing required
**Features added from previous updates**
- Custom quest log added
- notepad added
- Heroes, Classes, Relics, and Items from Labyrinth of Ruin expansion added
New custom quest log and notepad now available to log things that haven't been added to the app yet. In order to use a custom quest log, create a new campaign and select custom campaign option.
Note pad is available to all campaigns on the last tab, but it will not work on old campaigns. You must create a new campaign in order to use it.