This unique app helps care professional to explain skin diseases to their patients in an understandable way. Doctors and nurses are now even able to safely record consultations.
The patient is sent a link to the video recording via a secure e-mail. This makes it possible for patients to see their consultations again. You can decide yourself whether or not you want to record a consultation. Each subject is explained on the basis of clear texts and superb 3D illustrations. The character set provided can be used to make notes.
The unique elements of the interactive patient education atlas are listed below:
- record the consultation (in both image and sound)
- the first and only app of its kind in the Dutch language
- make notes
- zoom in and out
- e-mail, print and save drawings
- useful texts for explanation purposes
- designed by doctors and professional medical illustrators
- besides anatomy, also the pathology of the skin, nails and hair
The following subjects are covered in this unique interactive patient education atlas:
the skin, nails, hair, acne, actinic keratosis, atopic eczema, contact dermatitis, skin infections, lice and mites, skin cancer, measles, scarlet fever, rubella, chickenpox, fifth and sixth diseases, birthmarks, psoriasis, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, chlamydia, herpes genitalis, syphilis, gonorrhea, varicose veins, urticaria and warts.