Analyze your skin, spots and moles FREE with your mobile camera.
Are you worried about a mole or spot on your skin? Do not overwhelm yourself anymore, analyze with your mobile camera your spots or moles and stay calm @ knowing what they are.
MOLES AND SPOTS ANALYSIS WITH YOUR MOBILE CAMERA
- Analyze your moles or spots instantly with your mobile camera.
- With Artificial Intelligence techniques (A.I) you will get an analysis instantly with results of an unparalleled success rate. 98.550% accuracy and rising.
- Analyze different spots on your body to stay calm or make an appointment with your specialist.
- Being worried about a spot or mole is something normal and that everyone should do. Thanks to this application you will know if it is a good thing or it will not advise you to visit your specialist.
ALBUM TRACING PROGRESS OF STAINS OR MOLES
- Add each spot to an album to see the progress of this or consult when you want.
- Re-analyze the photo again when you want or take out
- Share your results with whoever you want.
GRAPHICS OF THE EVOLUTION OF THE STAIN OR MOLE
- Visualize graphs.
- Check if you are in the risk zone with them.
- Track the evolution with a sight.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LAST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES
- Making use of the I. To which will respond with what kind of damage you have on the skin or if it is perfectly.
- A unique and free opportunity with which you can take advantage of the latest advances in the field of artificial intelligence.
FOLLOWING YOUR SPOTS
- Track all your spots and moles thanks to the patient's history where you can always re-analyze what you want.
NEVER LOSE YOUR DATA
- Your data will be saved ONLY in your phone so you have absolute control over them and you can always have the option of making backup copies if you wish.
- In this way you will never lose your information or your tracking even if you change your phone or tablet.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thanks to the use of the I.A in the field of Deep Learning and the use of neural networks we have created a model capable of predicting melanomas and different negative aspects of your skin.
- A neural network that is continuously learning will be able to analyze your stain and tell you