- The internal precision for x/y drawing coordinates has been increased to an almost unlimited size. You are no longer limited to +/- 100000.0000.
- Unicode text is now supported, so you can enter virtually any character in any language.
- Color has been increased to 24 bit. You can now enter almost any color.
- Units have been added to drawing scale to make it very easy to draw in any units (inches, feet, yards, miles, millimeters, centimeters, meters, kilometers, etc.). You can change the units of a drawing, without having to re-draw anything.
- You can now adjust the brightness and color saturation of imported images, or make them Black and White. This makes it easy to have a light colored background image.
- A misc button has been added to the Select toolbar tab with the following new functions:
Change precision of selected dimensions.
Move selected objects from the select base point to the origin.
Move selected objects to bottom of Z-order.
Move selected objects to top of Z-order.
Ungroup all groups.
Ungroup selected groups.
- A "Find Drawing" button has been added to the View toolbar tab to help find the drawing if you have accidentally zoomed out too far, and you can't find the drawing.
- If the drawing units (inches, millimeters, etc.) are changed, dimension text will automatically be re-calculated.
- Added an option for a leading zero on dimensions, so .05 would be displayed as 0.05.
- If you set a Selected objects base point, it is now visible on the drawing.
- You can now change the color, size and shape of the snap mode indicator.
- There is an option for an isometric grid.
- Drawing forms for metric drawings have been added (A0, A1, A2, A3, A4_P, A4_L, A5, A6).
- Several more macro examples have been added.
- Newer .dxf and .dwg file formats are supported.
- Numerous misc. small improvements.