The Dejero LivePlus mobile app enables you to broadcast live from virtually anywhere, record video for later broadcast, or import and upload edited video files to designated receivers. The app is designed for mobile journalists and video contributors and is ideal for covering breaking news, impromptu interviews, and live events.
With smartphones or tablets and the LivePlus app, broadcasters and content creators can dramatically expand the number of video contribution sources to go live from within seconds. It is also a great backup solution for traditional camera crews.
Key features include:
- High-quality video over blended cellular, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connections
- Set resolution (up to 1080p HD), maximum bitrate (up to 10000 kb/s), and video framerate
- Adaptive resolution adjusts to challenging network conditions
- Connect with a mobile Wi-Fi router or tether to another smartphone for additional bandwidth and resiliency
- On-screen selectable latency (1.5 / 3.0 / 8.0 seconds) or custom preset from 0.8-20 seconds
- On-screen status information including total throughput, latency, connection strength, and live transmission or recording time
- IFB functionality enables instructions from broadcast facility
- Easily rename clips after recording
- Auto rotation to accommodate right-handed or left-handed grip
- Exposure/focus lock and on-screen zoom
- Geolocate devices, preview feeds, route content, and monitor usage and performance using our cloud management system, accessible from a web browser
Notes: This app requires a Dejero LivePlus mobile app license and your live feeds and
uploaded files need to be assigned to a Dejero WayPoint receiver or Dejero Cloud Server.
While you can change the settings for the Dejero LivePlus mobile app and configure a live
resolution up to 1080p and max bitrate up to 10000 kb/s, not all devices are capable of sending live video at these values.