Dectone will return you the joy of communication and the world of sounds.
Dectone is a good alternative to hearing aid.
Multichannel hearing aid in the form of smartphone app.
Built-in hearing test and auto-setup will get the app ready to work without visiting the audiologist.
A usual phone headset is quite enough.
With our app you'll hear even a whisper.
--You can perform a professional hearing test just in 3 minutes
--The app will auto-tune to your hearing specifics
--Choose the best sound amplification mode for you
--Multichannel processing restores sound perception to a natural level
--You can control noise level
--If you didn't catch anything you can always use voice recorder to listen to the recorded sound
--Use wireless headset.*
--You can use your smartphone as a remote mic
--Dectone supports auto-adjustment of volume balance between the left and the right ear
--Easy migration from Pertalex to Dectone. You can export your test results from Petralex to Dectone.
The DectoneÂ® app is not approved as a medical device or software and cannot be used as a hearing aid with doctor`s prescription.
Audiometric test provided in the application can be used only for app adjustment. Testing results are not a substitute for professional audiology tests and cannot be considered as a basis for diagnosis.
NOTE! Using Bluetooth headset brings additional delay to sound transmission.
The developer of the application cannot guarantee that the quality of the application functioning with a Bluetooth headset will be comparable to the quality of the application functioning with a wired headset due to specific features of Bluetooth standard.
Subscriptions pricing and terms:
Dectone offering two auto-renewable subscriptions:
$4.99 per month (Monthly subscription)
$35.99 per year (Annual subscription)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to you local currency depending on the country of residence
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable