Improvements to reports:
• now you can exclude a particular category or a payee from a report. Just tap and hold on an item in a report and select the relevant option (available for "What do I spend my money onkwscnmrk", "Where do I spend my moneykwscnmrk" and "What are my sources of incomekwscnmrk" reports).
• "What will happen to my wealth in the futurekwscnmrk" report now has an option to include budgets into calculation.
Improvements to scheduled transactions:
• now you can select multiple categories for a single scheduled transaction.
• option to create pending scheduled transactions. This option is available if you use pending transactions.
Improvements to budgets:
• option to include pending transactions into a budget. This option is available if you use pending transactions.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
• uploading new transactions with multiple categories to iCloud is now 50% faster.
• option to restore alphabetical order of categories if you are currently using custom order. Open categories in the app settings, select "Edit" and then "Restore Alphabetical Order".
• fixed bug when selecting parent category for a transaction was not possible.
• calculator is provided for split amounts entry when it is enabled in the main new transaction form.
• improvements related to Siri support for creating new expenses.
• added support for locating nearby payees when creating a new transaction in the watch app, if there is a nearby payee it will be suggested automatically.
• black is the new default colour theme. You can change colour theme in the app settings.
If you like regular updates for Debit & Credit, please leave a rating for the current version. Thank you!