The Political Debate on Twitter between the Left and the Right in this country is frequent and vigorous.
The Debatez iOS App provides the User a way to explore and traverse the multitudes of conversations and participate if they choose in the political discourse. Since Debatez works very closely with and organizes Twitter data, the User will need to log into the App with their Twitter account.
The Debatez app currently has four categories: Senate, House of Representatives, Media and "Politicos." This curated collection will continue to grow in all categories including challengers to Congressional seats via an external database.
In addition, the Debatez app will periodically push notifications of particularly interesting Tweets worthy of engagement. The underlying purpose of the Debatez app is to hopefully increase voter turnout in the upcoming elections by assisting Users in exploring and engaging with the vast political debate on Twitter.
Ad Banner removal
Users who would like an improved Thespianz experience without advertising banners, while supporting Thespianz continued growth and development for the Actor Community, can purchase Ad Banner Removal via Auto-Renewable Subscription.
- Monthly ($0.99), every 3 months ($1.99) and yearly ($6.99) durations
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Each subscription option comes with a One-Week Free Trial Period
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Most of the content in this app provided by Twitter. Some content in this app is also provided by Youtube using Youtube API v3.
We do not hold any copyright of the content posted here. No video files are hosted on the server for Debatez. All material is served from the Twitter or Youtube Server.
Twitter is a registered trademark of twitter, Inc.
Youtube is the registered trademark of Youtube LLC, a subsidiary of Google.
This app does NOT have anything to do with twitter Inc. or Google Inc. Every trademark is property of its owners. All videos are hosted on external servers, we use this API from Youtube to display videos.