Simple and addictive gameplay. You can play on the web on any browser without installation: https://b3.webgears3d.com/dead-trails/
1. This is the first hyper casual 3D shooter in Google Play developed on the WebGL as Progressive Web Application (PWA) and deployed in Trusted Web Activities.
2. There is a TryNow version using Custom Tabs that contains a full complete game and runs instantly on any device.
3. Developed using Webgears engine and format that supports:
- WebGL API 1.0 and 2.0
- Hundreds of 3D objects simultaneously
- Procedure generated animation and skeleton animation
- All modern shaders
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Dynamic lighting
- Extremely small size.
It is the only game with a large number of dynamic 3D objects in the scene in the browser. We implemented a dynamic animation for hundreds of creatures running to kill the robot. Technically, it is one object rendered by the engine; however, those instances have asynchronous animations.