Dead-Alive (originally Morto-Vivo in portuguese) is a traditional childs play from Brazil. Its time to get to know it and play it on Android. Dont think its going to be easy, because the leader is full of suprises! Well, leader is the guy who says the commands, just so you know.
These are the basic rules:
- If the leader says DEAD! you get down (touch the lower area of the screen)
- If the leader says ALIVE! you get up (touch the upper area of the screen)
- You must really pay attention because the commands are random.
- The speed with which the commands are said may increase to the game become harder.
- Quit the game who miss a command, wins who last.
Pretty simple, huh? But, what would be the fun in that? Thats why new rules were added:
- If the leader says something different from DEAD! and ALIVE! stand still (dont touch the screen)
- Theres a time limit to perform the commands indicated by a red progressbar. This limit tend to decrease as the game goes on.
- You get a point at each command you get right. So, besides winning your opponents, try to make as many points as you can.
- According to the traditional rules, the winner becomes the new leader. But this is not going to happen, for the leader here really wants to know how many points you can get and will switch places only when it suits him.
Thats all, enjoy yourself!
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.