This app lets you create art with a distinct cartoon style, thanks to its unique drawing tools that include a Doodle Pen, a Gradient Doodle Pen and a Puff Pen.
You will also find an ordinary pen and eraser as well as Lighten and Darken, which you can use to add more life to your drawings.
What's new in version 3.0.0
- Redesigned user interface, with fewer non-drawing related buttons in the toolbar.
- There is now a Work in Progress screen (click the easel button) where you can access all your work by clicking their respective thumbnails.
- In the Work in Progress screen, you can also find options and operations for the current drawing and its layers, export, preferences, manual etc.
- More colors in the color sets/palettes.
- Click twice on the eraser and you will be asked if you want to clear the drawing or the current layer.
- Added optional 'Hide Other Layers' button, which toggles between viewing all layers and just the one you're working on.
- (To switch it on, check the 'Hide Other Layers Button' option found in Preferences.)
- You can now have up to 24 'Works in Progress'.
- Various improvements and optimizations.
- Improved stability.
- Some critical and some minor bug fixes.
ReleaseDecember 27, 2014
Date AddedDecember 27, 2014
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10