The Daybreak program helps you change your relationship with alcohol, whether you want to cut back on drinking or quit completely. Changing your alcohol habits is not an easy thing to do, especially on your own. Daybreak is a supportive & non-judgemental community of people all helping each other achieve their alcohol change goals.
People who use Daybreak say they love waking up without hangovers, feel healthier & have more time to do the things they love.
What this Alcohol Support App Offers:
- Professional support: 1-1 online chats with trained professionals, right inside the app.
- Peer community: people just like you, all sharing their tips on how to live a more sober or healthy life.
- Personal Improvement: over 100 suggested activities for you to try, to help change your habits and your journey in reducing alcohol.
- Anonymous, safe, secure environment No need to leave home to get the alcohol help youre looking for.
- Technical support via our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to Download Daybreak:
* Choose from being sober/alcohol-free, cutting back on your drinking, or maintaining the amount youre currently drinking. Theres no pressure to stop drinking altogether.
* Get help to deal with the triggers that lead to drinking such as work or social pressures, family, relationships, or issues like worry and stress.
* Be Inspired Our members often share their own learnings about having more energy to do the things they love, losing weight, saving money & making the most out of being part of the Daybreak community.
* Professionally informed - App developed in conjunction with mental health professionals.
* Daybreak is designed and developed by Hello Sunday Morning. We are a not-for-profit organisation with over 10 years experience using technology to help reduce stigma around alcohol & support people to make the changes they want to make.
Clinical Evaluation Results:
An evaluation conducted by researchers at the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) at Curtin University involving 793 Australian adults found that:
* The 70 per cent of study participants classed as probably dependent more than halved their alcohol consumption while using Daybreak, from 40.8 standard drinks a week to 20.1 standard drinks.
* Alcohol consumption among risky/harmful drinkers dropped from 22.9 standard drinks a week to 11.9 standard drinks, which is below the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines that recommend no more than 14 drinks a week.
Subscription Pricing & Terms:
Daybreak is free for all Australians and is funded by the Australian Government, Department of Health.
International members can choose from two auto-renewing subscription options:
Daybreak Short Term Commitment $12.99 AUD per month
Daybreak Full Commitment $119.99 AUD per year
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
For more information about subscriptions and cancelations please see our terms and conditions https://www.hellosundaymorning.org/privacy-policy/.
Our Daybreak program is also available online at https://www.daybreakprogram.org/ for those who prefer a larger screen experience, and the same payment conditions apply.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.