The app is a complete free handbook of Data Communication networks covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for computer science, communications, networking engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 200 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to digital Communication
2. Data Communication Components
3. Data flow in Data Communication
4. NETWORKS CRITERIA
5. Connection Types
6. Network Topology
7. Local Area Network
8. Wide Area Network
9. Metropolitan Area Networks(MAN)
10. The OSI Model
11. The TCP/IP model
12. Difference between OSI model and TCP/IP model
13. Connection-oriented Services
14. Connection-less Services
15. Network Standardization
16. ISO (International Standards Organization).
17. The ARPANET
19. Pulse Code Modulation (PCM)
22. Delta Modulation (DM)
23. TRANSMISSION MODES
24. Parallel Transmission
25. Serial Transmission
26. X.21 Interface
27. X.21 Protocol Operation
29. STANDARD ETHERNET
30. STANDARD ETHERNET-FRAME LENGTH
31. STANDARD ETHERNET-ADDRESSING
32. STANDARD ETHERNET-ADDRESSING
33. STANDARD ETHERNET-PHYSICAL LAYER
34. FAST ETHERNET
35. FAST ETHERNET-PHYSICAL LAYER
36. FAST ETHERNET-PHYSICAL LAYER-ENCODING
37. GIGABIT ETHERNET
38. GIGABIT ETHERNET-Physical Layer
39. Ten-Gigabit Ethernet
40. Magnetic Media
41. Twisted Pair
42. Coaxial Cable
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.