Whether it be capturing video of meteors streaking across the sky, the stupidity of other drivers, or (we all hope not) the moments that lead up to an accident, a dashboard-mounted camera can be an invaluable driving accessory. But these days why should anyone need to invest in a separate dash camera when they already have a superb video recorder built in to their Windows Phone?
What's New in 1.1:
- Automatic Phone Lock is disabled while in preview/recording state(Thanks to the user review! I forgot about it earlier).
- A small bug removed!
Dash Cam Allows you to:
- Start buffering a video capture so that when you wish to save the recording, recording before to the save point can also be saved!
- The duration to be buffered can be specified in the settings, also the duration after the save point can be specified.
- Acceleration is tracked as well to detect any sudden shocks/crashes which will trigger the save event automatically.
- Video recording resolution and front/rare camera can also be selected.
- Cool and realistic video preview with Date Time and Acceleration values rolling quickly, it's fun watching them dance!
- Backup/Share recording via Skydrive.
Trial version(If Available) is full featured but contains Ads. Buy the app to get the Ad free version.
Lot more improvements to come with users encouragement.
Any issues can be brought into notice of the developer via support email. Writing them in reviews incompletely will be of no use.
Do buy if you like the app.
Welcome Feedback :)