The Perfect 15-Minute Yoga Morning Workout!
Stay healthy using the application Yoga for Health (Daily Yoga - Morning Exercise)! Enjoy a 15-minute daily yoga routine and you will get a better state of your health, feel more energy, get your muscles tone and improve your brain function. The yoga application is a complex of the most effective exercises requiring no special training.
The application works without the Internet, there is no advertising and there are no built-in purchases.
The Yoga Morning Exercise Guide:
1) Get comfortable sitting cross-legged. Put your hand palms up on your knees. Connect your index finger with your thumbs;
2) Raise the arms straight up (the palms facing each other) struggling to stretch the upper back and shoulders;
3-4) Tilt your arm sideways (other palm to the floor) struggling to stretch your right back muscles;
5) Do a plank planting your straight hands directly under the shoulders. Raise your buttocks up toward the ceiling as high as you can keeping your knees, lower back, and arms straight. The heels down struggling to stretch the upper back and knees;
6-7) Table pose Stand on all fours. Lift your pelvis and chest toward the ceiling so that your stomach moves toward the floor. Lift your head. Stretch your left leg out and raise it as high as it will go struggling to stretch your lower back and hip flexors. Repeat with other leg;
8) Stand with your feet together. lower your body towards the floor struggling to touch it with your hands. Relax and bend your knees. Pull your straight back closer to the knees stretching your middle and lower back muscles. Your back and knees stretch;
9-10) Stand on right leg with a slight forward lean. Begin to lift your left foot up, away from the floor, and back, away from your torso. Now clasp the inside of your ankle with your open palm. Stretch your right arm forward, in front of your torso, parallel to the floor, turning your palm towards to the right. Maintain balance and stretch your back muscles. Repeat with other leg and arm;
11-12) On your left side, with just left foot and left forearm touching the ground, raise your body up and keep your body in a straight line, balance on the edge of your feet, left after right. Turn your head 90 degrees to gaze at your top thumb. Stretch the neck muscles and feel your body tense. Repeat on your right side;
13) Kneel with shins hip-distance apart. Press down strongly into shins and reach up through the torso. Lift chest up as you stretch arms back to reach hands to heels. It helps strengthen lower back muscles;
14) Start lying on your back with arms raised up. Raise your straight legs towards to the hands. Clasp the toes with your palms. Stretch the calf muscles keeping your legs straight. It helps to stretch your neck and back muscles. At the end roll back down your spine;
15) Sit cross-legged and relax.
Try to relax and think of nothing else. It is recommended to do the Lotus position:
1) Breath in slowly;
2) Breath out slowly;
3) Hold your breath;
4) Repeat the exercise.
It is better to combine breathing yoga exercises with stretching techniques. To use the Lotus position you need to practice sitting cross-legged. As soon as you stop feeling discomfort sitting cross-legged try to practice legs crossed with one foot resting on the opposite shin every day. After that try to practice legs crossed with one foot resting on the opposite thigh, with your knees touching the ground. When you feel no pain practicing all the exercises, you will easily do the Lotus position.
Videos of previous version instructions Yoga Morning Workout:
Online Yoga: www.yoga4h.ru
*Check with your doctor before starting a Yoga for Health exercise routine if you have any disorders of the musculoskeletal system.