DRC Sim needs to connect to a server running on a reasonably powerful computer.
Ensure the server is installed and running before using this app. It is useless without the server.
- Video streaming
- Audio streaming
- Touch screen
- Virtual joystick and buttons
- Play over the internet (server must be configured correctly)
- Open source (https://github.com/rolandoislas/drc-sim-client)
DRC Sim, drc-sim, and drc-sim-client are not affiliated with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Packet handling updated for compatibility with the C++ server
- Added loading indicator to loading screen
- Vibrate toggle was moved to General Settings
- Added X, Y, +, - buttons, and a trigger visibility toggle (triggers are now visible)
- Fix Android crash related to controller configuration
- Support controllers with button numbers greater than 100
- Fonts no longer are corrupted on reload
- Buttons can now be bound to any controller input. (Joysticks are still locked to axis input.)