DPASS (Decentralized Passport) is an end user application that supports blockchain identity authentication and cryptocurrency wallet.
DPASS allows autonomy for identity holders to securely manage personal information, and provides a single infrastructure service of the ICON Public blockchain on which users can use diverse Dapp services that utilize DIDs, unique accounts on blockchain.
DPASS was designed in such a way that personal information stored is inaccessible to anyone other than the identity holder without his/her approval, and it aims to materialize the concept of Self-Sovereign identity where one can manage and utilize his/her own data without third-party centralized authorities.
[ Feature ]
1. DID: You can easily issue and manage blockchain ID and various credentials.
2. Vault: You can store blockchain ID and credentials securely through distributed data storage.
3. Wallet: You can keep and send ICX fast.
[ App Permissions ]
* Camera: Read QR codes of your wallet addresses or private keys.
[Optional Required Permissions]
- Camera : Read QR codes of your ID or wallet addresses.