IMPORTANT NOTE: firmware v0.0.64 and above is required for proper operation.
DM-RTA signal analyzer provides five of the most important tools that installers use to make systems sound perfect.
The DM-RTA can also generate the test tones and signals used for analysis, like sine waves, clicks, and pink noise.
This portable device features a built-in battery, which can keep its charge for about 3 to 5 hours, giving you plenty of time to take readings in a vehicle before needing a recharge. There's even 48-volt phantom power available for the microphones that need it to operate
* RTA, or real-time analyzer, visualizes system response across the entire sound spectrum. You can measure the acoustic response using a microphone, or the electrical response using the line inputs.
* Voltmeter displays a signal's voltage, so you can match a device's output to another's input sensitivity.
* Polarity Checker makes sure all your drivers are moving in the same direction at the same time.
* SPL Meter helps you level-match your speakers.
* Oscilloscope displays signals as sine-type waves that show a sound's frequency, voltage level, and whether or not it's clipping five-in-one signal analyzing tool voltage meter (Vrms).
* Real-time analyzer (RTA) 1/3, 1/6, or 1/12 octave resolution.
The DM-RTA app works with mobile device using a Bluetooth connection.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.