The DLM Configuration app from Legrand allows authorized users to wirelessly scan for, pair together, and configure Wattstopper Wireless DLM devices and room networks. The app creates a secure environment to easily establish and manage DLM wireless rooms across a project. Replacing the traditional LMCT-100 infrared remote, no other hardware or tools are needed to commission and configure Wireless DLM devices.
With an authorized Legrand Wattstopper login/account, technicians can do everything necessary to start up a Wireless DLM project, including:
- Securely pair Wireless DLM room devices together for default room behavior
- Change room and device parameters for code compliance
- Update device firmware "OTA" (over the air)
- Create and edit custom room scenes
- Back up to and retrieve project files from the cloud
- View room diagnostics (battery levels, mesh health, etc)