By now youre aware: We have a little obsession with DIY wood projects. And there might not be anything better and more useful to do with wood than to make shelves. Weve given you ideas to make your shelves pop, and weve even shown you our favorite bookshelves. But today, were taking it a step further and showing you DIY shelves that you can totally do yourself.
1. Chunky Wooden Floating Shelves: We love dark wood shelves against white walls. It really makes them pop. Add some colorful accessories, and youve got yourself a stunner shelving unit.
2. Painted Shelves: These painted numbers put the fun in shelves. Note: mixed width lines are totally fabulous.
3. Industrial Modern Floating Shelves: There is a little more to these shelves than what meets the eye. Hop on over to Mandis site, to see what we mean.
4. Wine Shelves: How genius is it to label your wine rack for easy picking? The shelves themselves arent too shabby either.
5. Pegboard Shelves: This shelving unit is utterly unique. We love how you can
6. Pipe Shelves: Pipe shelves will please your man as well as you. Dont you just love them?
7. Honeycomb Shelves: Honeycomb shelves are six sides of terrific. Were all about how well they mix with the vintage vibe of this room.
8. Wood + Leather Suspended Shelf: The color of this leather is magical especially when paired with the unfinished wood and bright flowers. Does it get any better than this?
9. Rope Shelves: These shelves are great for kiddos and adults alike. Were pretty impressed with how simple the project looks as well.
10. Distressed Wood Shelves: Instead of buying reclaimed wood, distress your own wood with this tutorial from Sugar and Cloth. We should mention this is an IKEA hack. Get to it
11. Slanted Shelving Unit: This slanted shelving unit can be place just about anywhere in your house. It would make a fabulous spot to store your towels.
12. Paint Bucket Shelves: Believe it or not, these circular shelves were made using old paint buckets.
and let's to build.