DIOHUB brings together students in Year 11-13 and parents in the Diocesan School community in Auckland, New Zealand.
The app is offered in partnership with Diocesan School, and is available for all DIO parents and students in Year 11 and above.
Parents - key features include:
- Easily book babysitters, tutors and general helpers from our pool of excellent DIO students.
- Set up groups for your sports team, class or other interest groups for team announcements and to arrange carpooling.
- One-to-one or group messaging with other parents.
Students - key features include:
- Receive invites for the jobs that you're interested in.
- Quick and simple way to gain work experience and skills in a safe and trusted environment.
- All parents and students in DIOHUB are identity verified by the school.
All users have access to:
- School map and contacts.
The DIOHUB helpdesk monitors jobs and activity in the system for the safety of all users. Please report questions or concerns to the helpdesk via the app, email or phone.
To use this app, you must have a DioConnect login. If you're not sure about your DioConnect account details, please contact the Diocesan School Information Systems Support Helpdesk. You can find their contact details on https://www.diocesan.school.nz/contact-us