DDNS Updater checks for changes to the external IP address of a Microsoft Windows computer, and updates a dynamic DNS (DDNS) service whenever a change is detected. DDNS Updater has the following features:
* Compatible with a large number of DDNS services, thanks to a configurable HTTP API.
* Minimizes API calls, for instance, by persistent caching of the IP address and local IP matching.
* Configurable check and update intervals.
* Works with IPv4 and IPv6 (including dual-stack).
* Sends email when the detected IP address changes.
* Runs as a Windows service, so that updating occurs even when no-one is logged in.
* Completely free of charge with no adware or spyware.
* No transmission/collection of data.
What's new in version 0.1.2
Fix problem handling SSL certificates
Update default list of URLs used to check external IP
ReleaseApril 28, 2019
Date AddedApril 28, 2019
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP