Latest update on sandbox mode
Our next update around February or March 2020 will add more missing content for Part 1 to Part 8. Right now we're working to tweak the storyline to allow more tasks for factions (safe house, raiders and infected) in preparation for the apocalypse phase. For that, we have to delay releasing Part 8 to Part 12 (apocalypse phase) to Q2 2020.
The Normal Edition contains sandbox game mode which allows you the freedom to start a new life in Dream city. However, you've arrived at the bad time. You have less than a year to prepare for the upcoming apocalypse. Gather your resources and forge friendship as you need them to survive the apocalypse.
The sandbox mode are separated to 15 parts:
* Part 1: Red Rain.
* Part 2: Missing Person.
* Part 3: Infected Dogs.
* Part 4: Infected Human.
* Part 5: Soaring Price.
* Part 6: Mass Exodus.
* Part 7: Deserted City.
* Part 8: Savage Attack.
* Part 9: Humanitarian Aid.
* Part 10: Raider's Attack.
* Part 11: Cure.
* Part 12: Military Arrival.
* Part 13: Wipeout.
* Part 14: Plague.
* Part 15: Restoration of The City.
Currently, you can play Part 1 to Part 7.
If you want to play the story mode, you can get the Story Mode Edition - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.inspiregamesnexus.dreamcitylifefull
Difference Between DC Life and DC Living
Both DC Life and DC Living share the same game world. DC Life is a text-based game which allows you to control the main character through plenty of screens. DC Living on the other hand plays like 2D role playing game which allows you to control the main character that you see from the top down view. Both games have lots of interaction. If you have no idea what to do in the game, you can refer to the extensive checklist that keeps track of your progress in the game. There are a lot of tutorials that explain what you need to do in the game.
Is This Life Simulation Game?
The short answer is no. You're only controlling the main character from certain age. Although the game has certain life simulation features such as taking care of hunger, sleep and other needs, the game plays like a normal role playing game.
Features Available to All Game Modes
* 4 career paths (ad agency executive, lawyer, fashion designer or model)
* job promotion (starts from low-level position and get promoted to the top as CEO)
* plenty of part-time jobs at the restaurants and the port
* scavenge trash bins to recycle items to sell
* gain skill points by performing a job or attending class
* 40 places to explore (4 home type, 8 work places, 7 restaurants, 6 schools, 5 shops, 4 leisure facilities and 5 recreational facilities)
* upgrade home with plenty of furniture
* robust inventory system which allows to store and cook many food items
* 4 different vehicles to own (scooter, small car, sedan car and luxury car)
* invest in 3 different mutual funds to build wealth (take advantage of the economy to buy low and sell high)
* fight normal enemies (gangster, hooligan, drug addict and gym trainer)
Features Available to Sandbox Mode
* plenty of interesting and recurring tasks given by many characters which rewards money and improve relationship
* fight special enemies associated with the apocalypse (angry male, the infected, the savage and soldiers)
If you have technical issues or any problem about the game, please contact us through e-mail address that you can find on this page.