Winner of the 2018 Best Travel Technology Product at the Global Youth Travel Awards & announced as one of the Ones To Watch in Buying Business Travels Hotlist for 2019.
Did you know that nodding your head up and down in Bulgaria means "no"?
Ever struggled with chopstick etiquette at your local Japanese or Chinese restaurant in a business meeting or with new local friends?
CultureMee is the first content platform in the world to help business and leisure travellers navigate other cultures, so that youre always prepared for local dos and donts like this when travelling.
GET STARTED WITH THE CULTURAL OVERVIEW
- Scratch the surface of the local culture with fun proverbs and cultural insights.
DO BUSINESS LIKE A LOCAL
- Understand how the locals do business and what the key to negotiation here is.
CULTURAL DOS AND DONTS
- Understand local greeting etiquette, family, taboos, dining etiquette as well as dining etiquette.
COMPARE YOUR CULTURE
- Try the 1st travel app in the world to allow you to compare your culture to the culture you're travelling to using the Hofstede cultural dimensions.
EXPLORE CULTURE THROUGH VIDEOS
- Our passion is to bring the local culture to life through our engaging and educational culture videos from both locals and visitors.
Sign language is useful to the deaf but vital to the Italians.
We showcase funny local proverbs like this as well as the local do's and don'ts to bring the local culture to life.
So whether you're a backpacker or a business traveller, you'll know exactly what to say (and what NOT to say) when travelling to other countries.
Ever brought the wrong plug with you when travelling abroad? Pretty frustrating, isn't it? Well we help solve all these typical traveller frustrations around plugs, visas and vaccinations as well! Perfect for business executives, expats or backpackers alike.
Take a look at CultureMee and you will see why it will be the first thing you pack for your next trip, whether its to land a business deal in Japan or enjoy leisure time in Greece. What are you waiting for?
Note: CultureMee has content for 80 countries in the world, including every country in Europe, almost every country in Asia and the top 10 most visited outside of that.
Did you know?
CultureMee was founded by husband and wife team Dee and John Lee, and they have travelled all over the world, to over 80 countries, to help bring you this groundbreaking app which has won multiple awards both nationally and internationally.
By 17 months old, their baby daughter had already travelled to over 23 countries!
As featured by:
CultureMee has been featured by press all over the world, including:
- Lonely Planet
- RM World Travel, Americas number 1 travel radio show
- RTE, Irelands national broadcaster
- Buying Business Travel, one of the largest business travel publications in Europe
- The Irish Times and Irish Examiner, two of Irelands national newspapers
- Newstalk, one of Irelands largest radio shows
- Travel Massive, a global community of people working in the travel industry