Can you navigate your way through Arkham City and survive with your sanity intact?
How will you fare against eldritch magic, insidious plots and the Elder Gods themselves?
Cthulhu Chronicles brings the terror and thrill of Chaosiums award-winning role-playing game Call of Cthulhu to life on your mobile device. It emulates the tabletop experience, giving you choices to make, enemies to fight and mysteries to uncover. Mystery, intrigue, horror, and madness await your investigator, who can gain insights and lose sanity as they chart their way through Arkham Citys various interactive stories. Each story presents its own challenges and also plays a part of a larger campaign, which unfolds around you as you play. It is a great way to introduce yourself to the thrill of Call of Cthulhu, or, if you are already a player, to dive into a game and get a touch of Mythos on your own!
- Immersive Lovecraftian Horror interactive fiction stories set in 1920s New England.
- Several investigators to play, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, storylines and unique choices.
- Choices that matter: each story has multiple endings and numerous clues to uncover, unlocking new storylines and outcomes.
- The official Call of Cthulhu Interactive Fiction game developed in partnership with Chaosium Inc.
- Evocative ambient soundtrack by official Call of Cthulhu contributors Chad Fifer, Cryo Chamber, Graham Plowman and others.
You can play the stories once a day per day for free. Additionally, you can buy tickets to purchase stories to play them as much as you want.