This tool allows you to create your own cross stitch pattern from image or create the blank one using popular flosses color palettes (DMC, Anchor, Gamma and more in Pro version). You can edit pattern, add or delete colors, fill single stitches or areas, draw geometrical figures and lines, you are able to use backstitches and halfstitches. It is possible to control color visibility and mark completed areas to provide convinient stitching from your device screen. If you want to print created pattern, you are able to export it to image or pdf-file.
- Produce cross stitch designs up to 250 x 250 (9999 x 9999 in Pro version) in size and 48 colors (256 in Pro version).
- Convert any image or its portion to cross stitch design.
- Design editing: stitch color change, edit stitch type, fill areas, drawing shapes.
- Stitching from device screen.
- Color palette editing: color change (in Pro version), color icon change.
- Palettes supported: DMC, Anchor, Gamma (and Cosmo, J&P Coats, Madeira, Paterna, Silk Mori in Pro version).
- Sorting the palette (in Pro version).
- Several modes for selecting colors (in Pro version).
- Export design to images or pdf file (in Pro version).