Cricket Ground Photo Frames
Decorate your photos with these incredible cricket ground frames, pick a photo, then apply the effects on photo that you like and set the photo on the frame. After you can save the photo, share with friends or upload to social networks Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter , email etc ...
This is amazing cricket ground frame app. Set your beautiful photo on cricket ground. Feel the love.
PIP camera picture maker. DIY photo collage maker and editor.
How to use:
* Click START
* Click camera icon to choose your favorite photo from gallery and camera.
* Crop & Edit your your photo and Click on done.
* Choose cricket ground frame according to your photo.
* Save and share your creation.
- Choose a photo from the gallery or take photos with camera.
- Good variety of cricket ground photo frames for any photo.
- Crop, rotate and flip of your photo before add to frame.
- Apply multiple effects to your images.
- Adjust position, size, angle of your photo by just finger gestures.
- Save your image to Gallery.
- Share your creations via Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, Flickr, email, and other social networks.
- User friendly interface
- Easy to use.
We have created such effective section called LIBRARY in which you can view, share & delete your all work directly.
Also in EDITOR you can apply effects on photo and share to friends.
Multi Language Support:
- Hindi ()
- Arabic ()
- Spanish (Espaol)
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Japanese ()
- Portuguese (portugus)
- Russian ()
- Chinese ()
Android Version Support:
- Android version supports including Marshmallow(6.0 - 6.0.1) and latest Nougat(7.0 or higher)
- Lollipop(5.0 - 5.1.1)
- KitKat(4.4 - 4.4.4)
- Jelly Bean(4.1 - 4.3.1)
Our photo frames has been tested on latest devices such as Nexus 6p, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 7, Nexus 7, HTC One, Motorola Moto G, Moto X Force and Sony Xperia Z. All tablet supports.
Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Visit our Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/DreamlandFrames
If you have any question, please contact us: