Compete to get the highest score on the board! Cribbage Combat adds a board game style twist to the classic scoring rules of cribbage. See if you have what it takes to best the AI!
1. Each player receives 12 cards.
2. A cut card is placed at the center of the game board.
3. Player decides if they want to be horizontal or vertical.
4. Each player takes a turn laying a drawn card on the board.
5. The center row is reserved for the player that chose to score horizontally, and the center column is reserved for the player that chose to score vertically.
Note: If a player has the same number of cards left as the number of open spaces in their reserved row/column, they must play their remaining cards in their row/column.