With its many variations, Crazy Eights is without doubt the world's most popular card game. To win you'll need the right strategy and a good hand - every game is different, so Crazy Eights offers unlimited free fun!
The basic rules of Crazy Eights are simple and quick to learn. (You'll find instructions and explanations in the app as well)
Very EASY and so much FUN!
* Play against four AI players (total of five players on the table);
* Each player is dealt 6 cards;
* The remaining cards are placed face down on the gaming table. This is the "stockpile";
* One card is revealed face-up and game play begins;
* Shed your cards, matching the rank or suit of the revealed card;
* If you CANNOT discard a card during your turn, then draw a card from the stockpile.
YOUR GOAL IN CRAZY EIGHTS:
* Get rid of your cards as quickly as possible by matching the rank or suit with the top card on the discard pile. The player who gives away all their cards first, WINS.
* When a player plays an EIGHT (8) the current Wish card, he or she must decide the suit for the next turn. Next players should follow the named suit or play an Eight (8).
WHAT ABOUT THE SCORE?
Score points are summed up at the end of the game. The application automatically calculates the final score based on the remaining cards in your opponent's hands.
Cards are worth as follows:
- Crazy Eight (8) = 50 points
- Face Cards (J, Q, K) = 10 points
- All Other Cards (2-10) = points equal to face value
- Jokers have no value (shh, don't tell them)
In Settings you can adjust the rules to your custom style
Crazy Eights is offered in the following languages with high quality localization: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish and Russian.