- a large number of rules to customize the game as you like
- portrait and landscape screen orientation
- you can choose a back of cards, playing deck and background
- drag a card or use double tap for move
- play against up to 4 opponents
Crazy Eights is a shedding-type card game for two to seven players. The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all the player's cards to a discard pile. There are many variations of the basic game, and a number of different names including Craits, Last One, Mau-Mau, Pesten, Rockaway, Swedish Rummy, Switch, Last Card, Screw Your Neighbour, Pskiyon, and Tschausepp. You can play most of these games.