What is Crait?
Crait is where secure communication and collaboration happens. It is a secure messaging tool designed to make working life easier and more productive for work-groups.
The simple answer is: Businesses need to protect their digital assets. Businesses are targets and will be targets of cyber hacking because they have information valuable to would-be criminals.
No sector of corporate America is excluded from the threat of cyber hacking. This is why at Crait, we believe that business communication deserves a security upgrade.
What Crait provides
- Secure one-on-one or group calls and can support chats with up to 1000 people.
- Messages that self-destruct after the messages are read.
- End-to-end encryption between the senders device and the recipient such that the encryption key never leaves the device; no party in the middle.
- Secure chat, voice, as well as file-sharing capabilities to work-groups.
- Secure email for Crait-to-Crait users.
Pro edition service
- Length of subscription: one month
- Price: $2.99 per month
- Payment: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Turned off: Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Auto-renewal: Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Account management: Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase