Do you often get in your own way? Do you crave more consistent performance? Do you want more out of life? Whether you are an athlete, coach, executive, or simply a person looking to take charge of your day-to-day performance, Courtex Connect by Courtex Performance can serve as a powerfulyet simpletool for self-reflection. It can also connect you with trusted accountability partners of your choice.
By identifying your core values and defining them in concrete behavioral terms, youll be able to assess, at consistent intervals of your choice, how true you are staying to your core identity. And your accountability partner(s) can do the same for you, thus providing valuable external feedback to compare your self-perception against.
Various additional features are available to help you customize your process for mindful self-reflection in your quest for peak performance and a connected day-to-day life.
Key features of the Courtex Connect app include:
- Customization of your core values and behavioral actions to bring your core values to life
- 5-star rating system for your core values execution, along with text fields for self-reflection and a strategies section that encourages you to brainstorm tangible action steps to improve on your current performance
- Ability to sync up your core values reflections with your accountability partners (e.g. coach, teammate, parent, mentor) feedback
- Customizable checklists to help you track adherence to key routines and actions of your choice
- S3 journal feature to reflect on current strengths, struggles, and strategies (to enhance strengths and minimize struggles)a big picture reflection tool to go along with your core values reflections
- Weekly self-evaluation to assess performance in key areas (e.g. sleep, nutrition) that may impact core value execution and overall performance
The Courtex Connect system has been successfully implemented by NBA, MLB, NCAA, and FIBA players and coaches in their quest for performance excellence and leadership development. Philadelphia 76ers star, Tobias Harris, is an avid believer in the system and has utilized it in his journey to becoming a max-salary player on a championship contender.