Scan the coupon and coupon scan will let you know the secret behind the barcodes!
(Device with auto-focus camera is required)
Supported coupon barcode type:
* Databar-Exp (Standard format, fully supported)
* UPC-A / EAN-13 (Original format, fully supported)
* GS1-128 (Deprecated format, only digit may be extracted)
* CODE-39 / CODE-128 / I2/5.. etc. (Non-standard format)
This coupon scan app helps you better understand the secret behind new format coupon barcode and plan your shop trip more appropriately. From time to time, the information encoded in coupon barcode can be different from what is printed on the coupon. It is still best practice to purchase the items with quantity specified in the coupon print.
* Get human readable description. Example: "Buy 1 Get 1 Free (up to $1.49)";
* See which product the coupon applies to;
* Get the encoded expiration date;
* Check if the coupon can be doubled;
* Check if cashier intervention is required;
* Check if the coupon is a store coupon;
* Check if there is any encoded tracking/serial number;
* Get the encoded start date;
Hints for successful scanning:
* Make sure your device has auto-focus camera
* Ensure there is plenty of light
* The distance between camera and coupon should be about 3 to 6 inches
* Wait for the autofocus to finish
* Hold still while the barcode is scanned
This coupon scan app is designed as a coupon barcode decoder; coupon scan only shows the information that is encoded in the coupon barcode.
Coupon scan does NOT collect any personally identifiable information about you; coupon scan does NOT store or share your precise location.