DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not associated in any way with Mojang AB. Minecraft Name, Minecraft Mark and Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
Country Guard Mod will add new people to the MCPE who will protect villages from monsters. Teach ordinary citizens to make them their guards and give them a sword or bow to activate a certain class.
Country Guard Mod (replaces the skeleton-desiccant) is a new type of inhabitants, which can be found in the villages. You can also use the spawn egg of the skeleton-scavenger to create it.
In the fashion there are archers (chance of appearance: 35%) and swordsmen (chance of appearance: 65%). All guards wear mail armor and an iron helmet. They are also equipped with a bow or sword, depending on their class.
The guard is spending a large part of his time patrolling the village and looking for possible threats.
You can also train ordinary residents to make them guards.
Android: take the iron helmet and long press on the inhabitant press Train. Give the guard a sword or bow to change his class.
Give the inhabitant an empty glass bottle and he will turn into a healer. If you have little health, then just go to him and he will supplement your health.
Skeletons of desiccants have been replaced by guards
Armor / Weapon: Iron Chest and Helmet, Iron Sword / Bow
They can open and close doors
Automatically attack monsters
Appear in villages
Give an ordinary resident an iron helmet to teach him
Give an inhabitant an empty glass bottle to make him a healer
You can change the guardian class by giving them a bow / sword
In the chests of the fortress of the Lower World you can find the head of the skeleton-desiccator
Use the tag to give the guard the nam