Support for networks built with the Cosmos SDK
- Cosmostation supports Tendermint-based networks.
- Currently supported: Cosmos(ATOM) Hub, Iris Hub, Binance Chain.
- Users can create new wallets, import existing wallets, or watch addresses.
- Cosmostation wallet is developed and maintained by Cosmostation, an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure and user application provider.
- 100% open source.
- Non-Custodial wallet: all transactions are generated through local signing.
- Sensitive user information is securely encrypted and stored locally only on the end-users device using instant UUID.
- Cosmostation does not store any user usage pattern and personal information such as location, usage time, history of using application(excluding market default features).
- We develop, operate, and maintain all of our products in the spirit of the Cypherpunk manifesto.
- Our mission is to provide value to and expand the Tendermint ecosystem through not only our mobile wallet but also validator node operation, Mintscan explorer, web wallet, Keystation, and various other projects we plan to release.
Cosmos(ATOM) & Iris Hub
- Create personal wallets for the Cosmos Hub & Iris Hub.
- Import existing wallets by using your mnemonic phrase.
- Use watch mode to track specific addresses(cannot generate Tx).
- Manage ATOM, IRIS, IRIS Tokens and check real-time price change.
- Generate transactions with optimal transaction fee settings.
- All critical features of the Cosmos SDK including delegation, undelegation, claim rewards, re-invest supported.
- Navigate through the validator list and check governance proposal status.
- Check transaction history.
- Integrated with Mintscan explorer to provide accurate information.
- Create a new wallet, import an existing wallet, or watch an address for Binance Dex.
- Manage and transfer BNB and BEP token assets.
- Use Wallet-Connect to conveniently trade on decentralized exchanges.
- Integrated with the official Binance explorer to provide accurate information.
- Cosmostation does not store any user information. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be completely knowledgeable of certain problems you may encounter while using the application.
- Please contact us through our official channels at Twitter, Telegram, and Kakotalk to report any inconveniences, bugs, or give any feedbacks. Our development team will do our best to respond to the situation as quickly and accurately as possible.
- We are planning to add support for more networks built with Tendermint.
- More handy features such as voting and push alarm will be updated soon.
Android OS 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher
Tablet not supported
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org