This is a free app with paid content.
IN THE SEPTEMBER 2017 ISSUE:
ARIANA GRANDE // It's getting hot in here: The 2017 Cosmo Men Special // The myth of the emotionally unavailable guy // How to deal if you've been hokage-d // "I'll have what she's having"
- Cosmopolitan Philippines magazine presented a "Auto Renewable" which will take time to determine the membership of its customers.
- You can get single issues for ($2.99)
- Available in both short 3 month ($ 6.99) or in the mid term 6 month ($ 12.99) and the long term 1 year ($ 24.99), the system will auto-renew within 24 hours of the period. The total charge will be added to the iTunes Account you used to register.
- If a customer wishes not to members automatically next time. Can be done by going to the Apple ID in App Store, then turn off the Auto-renewal on the condition that must be closed for at least 24 hours before the due time.
- Auto-renewal subscriptions can not be canceled mid term for current members.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is the LIFE STYLISTA for fun, fearless females who want to be the best they can be in every area of their lives. Cosmopolitan is the best-selling women's magazine in the Philippines and in the world. But for its readers, Cosmo is much more than their favorite magazine, its a way of life.