Free Winmail.dat to Outlook MSG converter and decoder. Converts Winmail.dat, ATT00001.dat and other TNEF attachments to Outlook MSG format. After the conversion, you can open and view converted winmail in Outlook.
- Converts winmail.dat, ATT00001.dat, and other TNEF attachments.
- Decodes TNEF files of all Outlook versions.
- Converts winmail and other TNEF DAT files with all data: message properties, formatting, images, hyperlinks, and attachments.
- Has no size limitation of the TNEF DAT attachment files.
- Allows renaming source winmail.dat files.
- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows versions.
- Creates a log report after each run. - Extremely easy to use.
To import winmail.dat or att00001.dat or other TNEF attachment file to Outlook, follow few simple steps with the "Convert TNEF to MSG" tool:
1. Launch the utility from Outlook Ribbon or standalone app.
2. Browse for saved winmail.dat or other TNEF attachment file on your computer.
3. Specify the destination path and the name of the resulting MSG file.
4. Mark to overwrite existing files if there are files with the same name in the destination folder.
5. Run the winmail.dat TNEF converter.
After converting to MSG, you can import winmail.dat in Outlook. Just drop it down into the desired Outlook folder. You can also open the file by double-clicking it. The advanced version of the utility provides possibilities for bulk conversion of winmail.dat files helped by batch scripts. To do this, use a separate console application in the product. Click on the command line option button and you will see the ready-made settings to run at the command line. You can also contact our technical support for help to create your script.
To convert winmail and windat to MSG format periodically and regularly, use the command line utility and Windows Task Scheduler. With them you can flexibly set up a schedule for automatic windat conversion from the desired account without logging in manually.
What's new in version 4.19
ReleaseJanuary 18, 2022
Date AddedJanuary 18, 2022
Operating SystemsWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11